The importance of drinking more water after your Chiro adjustemnts
- Hydration Help Remove Toxins from the body
- Keeping properly hydrated is even more important for patients who undergo chiropractic treatments.
- Patients may experience a variety of mild side effects for the first 24 hours following an adjustment, ranging from headache, to nausea, to dizziness. This is actually perfectly natural.
- When the body is put into proper alignment from a chiropractic adjustment, it releases all the tension it has been holding.
- At the same time, it will release various toxins that may have built up as a result of that tension.
Dr. Tania Leski recommends that patients keep hydrated following any chiropractic adjustment, as doing so will help eliminate toxins from the body more quickly. This will greatly cut down on the severity and length of time for any side effects from the adjustment.
- Numerous studies have shown the importance of drinking water to maintain a healthy, well-balanced body.
- It is important to stay hydrated to maintain proper kidney and digestive function, and remove waste and toxins from the body.
- The human body is made up of 60 percent water, but every day some of this water is lost due to breathing, perspiration, and urination.
- To replenish this supply, people should drink plenty of water.
- Although there is no set rule for everyone, ChiroCure Clinic practitioners suggests an average of eight cups of water per day.