What is ultrasound treatment and what is it used for??
- Ultrasound therapy is used to minimise muscle pain and movement dysfunction.
- Therapeutic ultrasound uses sound waves to deliver deep heat to the treated tissues.
- The treatments may help reduce stiffness, swelling, and pain, increase circulation, and promote pain-free movement.
- Ultrasound therapy may be used alone or in conjunction with other treatments at ChiroCure Clinic including stretching, therapeutic massage, heat, and gentle chiropractic manipulation.
- Ultrasound therapy is a painless procedure, and many people find it relaxing.
Our Clinic location is shown on the map below.