The importance of radiology imaging in chiropractic treatment plans…
- Radiology Imaging procedures can be an integral part of chiropractic diagnostic procedures.
- Our chiropractors use X-ray images to help determining the health of your spine.
- Imaging will show any misalignment in the vertebrae and spine, and our chiropractors demonstrate and explain this is detail on your report of findings appointment report.
- X-rays can increase the safety and accuracy of your chiropractic care, and help to determine the right course of treatment and management program for you.
- We offer 100% bulk billed radiology imaging (xray) when referred by of our chiropractors. We can provide a referral form to any local radiology clinic, ie Capital Radiology Balaclava or Elsternwick, MIA Caulfield, Capital Connect Caulfield North.
If X-rays are required you will be referred to a local radiology clinic in Balaclava or Elsternwick.
Please ask one of our ChiroCure Clinic chiropractors to provide you with a referral next time you visit the clinic in StKilda or Elwood.
Our chiropractors take a thorough approach to your case, to help ensure that you will be provided with the highest standard of chiropractic care.
Based on the nature of your condition as well as a number of other factors, x-ray studies of your spine or injured body part may be required to identify subtle abnormalities of the spine, as well as more serious pathologies and the level of degeneration / nerve irritation present.