OUR CHIROPRACTIC SERVICES
Family Chiropractic Care – Treatment for people of all ages.
Sport Injury Management – Full body and spinal injury management
Rehabilitation – in clinic advice and on site rehabilitation services including personalised rehabilitation programs, patient exercise manuals and various gym programs.
Pre and Post-Natal Musculoskeletal Care – pregnancy related management for pregnancy patients.
Applied Kinesiology – A chiropractic system that evaluates structural, chemical and mental aspects of health using manual muscle testing with other standard methods of diagnosis)
Chiropractic spinal adjustments – Treatment tool applied with various treatments techniques.
- Adjustment/ manipulation (an audible release or crack may be heard (this sound is merely a result of a gas bubble forming inside the joint)
- Flexion distraction (increases the spinal motion to resolve disc bulges and disc herniations using a distraction table)
- Activator adjusting (a device that delivers a painless impulse into a joint)
- Pelvic Blocks (using gravity to stretch the pelvic and lumbar joints, for better alignment)
- Drop-piece table (involves a specialised table with sections that control drop to facilitate movement in various joints)
- Sustained direct manual pressure ( release fixated joints and muscles with associated with deep breathing)
- Soft Tissue release ( Various muscle release techniques to help with hypertonic and tender muscles)
ChiroCure Clinic StKilda East